NYSC: Makinde Increases Monthly Allowance Of Oyo NYSC Corps Members To N15,0000





Corp members serving in Oyo state were on Thursday thrown into frenzy of jubilation as the state governor, Seyi Makinde announced increase of their monthly allowance from N5,000 (five thousand naira) to N15,000 (fifteen thousand naira).





Makinde announced this during his visitation to NYSC Permanent Orientation camp at Iseyin as stated below;

We visited the NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp at Iseyin this evening. I assured the youth corps members that we would address the issues raised by the Commandant about the state of the camp. I also told them we would increase their allowance from N5,000 to N15,000. 




I also shared with them how it was during my national youth service in Port-Harcourt that I got a job and met and married my lovely wife, Ominini. So, I am an example of how the national youth service could foster national integration. I wished them the best for the future. - Governor ’Seyi Makinde, FNSE...

Comments