Lekan Salami Stadium at its Peak, the Dry Bones are Recovering in Oyo State | Bro Paul


PICTURE PERFECT to me would always be an expectation of mediocrities. People of native intelligence do know there is nothing like PERFECT  from MAN except GOD is involved. But to every non-perfectionist, there is always a grace to make it perfect, and the grace is God. And so when God is involved we are perfected.

The story of the dry bones in the Holy Book of the Christians makes more sense to me when I inspected the Renewed  Lekan Salami Stadium with a couple of friends. I'm conversant with this stadium though, I was a resident of that axis for many years gone bye. Honestly, the differences between "The then Lekan Salami Stadium" and  "The now Lekan Salami Stadium" are too clear even to the blind!


Indeed the dry bones are rising...the buried glories of the state are receiving strength and shining; and brighter like the morning stars. 

Wow!

It would be hypocritical and devilish to close one's eyes to celebrating and aspiring good things. When you see good things happening, celebrate it with the initiator and equally aspire to have them; this is because, God is involved. 


"If you see something, say something, we would equally do something"... Seyi Makinde.


The New  Lekan Salami  Stadium would not only bring international matches to Oyo state but would increase the income flow of the state, provide employment opportunities to people and be a source of pride to lovers of sports and Nigeria as a whole. 


Therefore, today I choose not to close my eyes to celebrating good things and the man God is using to make the goodies happen. 


I celebrate the people of Oyo state for making it right as I celebrate grace upon The One And Only Nigerian Working Governor for making us proud again! I see something and I say something. I see grace and  I choose not to close my mouth. I celebrate the grace of God upon you Gov. Seyi Makinde. 


In as much as dry bones are speedily gaining flesh and GSM has not denied the good expectations of the masses in Oyo State I equally join Oyo state people to endorse  "Seyi lekan si..."

Comments