FROM ENGR OLUWASEYI ABIODUN MAKINDE ON OYO STATE OPPOSITION PARTY COALITION



I sincerely thank my father, High Chief Adewolu Ladoja for his unbiased roles that makes this alignment a successful one.

My appreciations also goes to my wonderful egbon,  Sen Olufemi Lanlehin and Barr Sarafadeen Alli for their mutual cooperations in the interest of the good people of Oyo state to pushed me forward as the consensus candidate of the alignment.

May God bless all the leaders of the unity forum for considered the alignment team over the APC huge amount presented to them, I will forever be appreciative to you all.

My appreciations will be meaningless if I failed to accord the sincere supports we have been enjoying from our people in Oyo state, I pray that God will give us victory in the coming election.

I implore you all to go out ammass on Saturday  9th of March to cast your votes for me and by the special grace of God, You will not be disappointed.

Everybody should watch out for the official announcement of opposition alignment tomorrow by our father High Chief Adewolu Ladoja.

Thanks and God bless you all.

Comments

Post a Comment