OYHA member, Francis Adetunji Celebrates Oyo PDP State Secretary, Alh Wasiu Adeleke on His Birthday, Says He's a Political Guru

 


Happy birthday to a political Guru, the pillar of Oyo state PDP, Oyo PDP state secretary, Alh Wasiu Adeleke


Wishing our party wonderful outstanding secretary a fabulous birthday today. 


May all the amazing things that you dream of always be with in your reach. I truly appreciate great secretaries like you. On your birthday, may you enjoy good health and true happiness all your days on this planet.


I am happy to look back to remember how we met during the days of SDP where I Emerged as the Chairmanship Candidate in Oluyole local govt under the platform of SDP, I am excited to share your special day with you.


 I wish you a long lasting happiness as you celebrate today. 


Happy Birthday to our unique and outstanding secretary.


Signed:

Hon Francis Adewale Adetunji

OYHA member representing Oluyole State Constituency

Comments