PMS: A Refined Government Agency


In a reaction to the allegations and hearsays flying around about the chaos occasioned by sponsored APC hoodlums yesterday, Alhaji Lamidi Mukaila Auxiliary cleared the air while speaking with the press that the appointment by His Excellency, Governor Seyi Makinde has made him a more refined human being and a gentleman.

Auxiliary explained that his position in PMS has made him to be a role model and a father figure in society. He claimed that many times, he did not react to issues because of the honour bestowed on him by the governor. In his explanation, Auxiliary is quoted as saying that " I am a father, I detest injury or scratch, let alone of killing, I never killed in my life even when I was wrongfully and forcefully alleged, I know with myself that I can't afford to do anything indecorous.


It's important to stress here that many people from the opposition are not happy with the success stories recorded by the governor yesterday and every plan was already on to truncate the process so as to generate sympathy and unnecessary headlines. The 'Were Amidu' gang injured/attacked my officers and many innocent people but I was home by the time I got to know about the ugly incident. If they have verifiable claims and shreds of evidence of what transpired yesterday, they should bring it to the open. The PMS is enjoying the new pattern introduced by the government and we would not like to go back to Egypt. PMS wishes to dissociate itself from the mayhem orchestrated by the APC varmints. PMS represents peace and development.

Comments

  1. Don't mind those ignorants I am a living witness, their plans is to bring seyi makinde down while the people's governor have no time for them than to concentrates on welfare of Oyo states indegenous

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment