NEW YEAR 2023: A New Opportunity To Advance Our Progress, Cheers to A Promising New Year(2023) - Hon Settle Olaide



The Executive Chairman of Oluyole Local Government, Hon Settle Olaide has extends his new year message to all the Oluyoles both home and abroad. This was contained in a message via his Facebook page as stated below;

"The joy of crossing over despite the storms and the happiness of making it into a new year to access the opportunities involved has thrown everyone into happiness and I want to use this medium to rejoice with everyone on the occasion of the new year celebration and join all in the praise to reciprocate the rare grace He has bestowed on us."

"I'd like to remind us that the new year is presenting a golden opportunity to us to change dimensions on things that failed us in 2022, update our approach to keep up with success and set goals to achieve with no limit, the ability to focus on the above will bring more celebration in the year as we will not only be counting days, we will also be giving testimony on the new success recorded."

"While hoping to see the best that awaits my people in PDP family, Oluyole Local Government, Oyo State and Nigeria at large, I will like to reiterate my commitment to basic principles that guarantees good governance as I have the firm believe that it is the end our people craves for in advanced democracy. I will be given my best as usual to advance the interest of our people."

"I wish you all a happy new year, I pray God will strengthen us all to function to the attainment of our goals, guide us in the journey to clinch expectations, bless us with necessities and spare us to reap the fruits of our conscious efforts."


"Yours Truly,"

"Hon. Settle Olaide"

"Executive Chairman, Oluyole Local Government."

Comments