BIRTHDAY: Agba Egbe's Media Aide, Wale Bodija Celebrated Principal, Described Him As A Boss Turned Father And Inspiration

“Today I celebrate a great man – The Executive Chairman Of Ibadan North Local Government, Hon. Yusuff Sahib Oladayo (Agba Egbe) 

Today, I celebrate a boss turned father. Working with you has given me the opportunity to excel in my field of endeavor even within this short time. In this my life sojourn, meeting you has created an indelible mark in my life.

You’re truly an inspiration to me, to this generation and even generations to come. You’ve made a name for yourself, locally and internationally. Looking at your life, I have a better understanding of the true essence of becoming wealthy. Many acquire wealth for self gratification, some acquire wealth to oppress their enemies, but I learnt from your life that we should acquire wealth to become a blessing to many around us – Changing the world around us.

You’re a magnificent person, whose excellence one can’t help but aspire to. You shall forever be one of the most important inspirations of this generation. May the life ahead of you be filled with wonderful days.

Happy birthday to the finest Entrepreneur and Politician of our time. Hon Yusuff Sahib Oladayo (Agba Egbe) Media Aide this afternoon being Friday, 6th of May 2022 in press release to journalist in Ibadan to celebrate his boss who he described as a boss turned father and inspiration.

Comments