Oluyole strong-minded leader, Hon Francis Adetunji is celebrating 51st birthday today






Happy 51st birthday to Hon Francis Adewale Adetunji,  Oyo house of Assembly Chairman Committee on Investment Monitoring and State Economic Planning,  representing Oluyole state Constituency!

You lead the way and light up the path for all of those who follow you in which am one of the beneficiary. I just want to thank you for everything you have done and let you know how much I appreciate the incredible changes you have made.

I’m wishing you many more great years of making great improvements!

I am so very grateful to you for all of your non-stop dedication and determination, while still having time to give me the guidance I need.

The finesse in which you balance everything is almost superhuman!

Thank you for always being there for me.

All the very best to you and I hope you enjoy a calm and relaxing break on your special day!


Signed:
Hon Alimi Abiola DJ Efficy
Caretaker committee member,  Oluyole state constituency

Comments