Oluyole L/G Boss, Settle Olaide Appreciates Governor Makinde On Tenure Extension, Promise To Key In To Oyo State Road Map Vision For Accelerated Development




APPRECIATION LETTER

YOUR EXCELLENCY,
THE DISTINGUISHED GOVERNOR OF OYO STATE:
ENGR. 'SEYI MAKINDE.

Dear Sir,

On behalf of the entire good People of OLUYOLE LOCAL GOVERNMENT, whom your Sterling leadership has nominated me your humble servant at exactly Six months ago, Monday the 23rd December,2019 to run the affairs of government with you in our local community.

I write to appreciate your kind gesture and gracious approval of my term for the second time as the CARETAKER CHAIRMAN, OLUYOLE LOCAL GOVERNMENT.

Your Excellency Sir, your kindness to me is beyond description as I receive this approval as a Clarion call for continuous service to humanity.

However, Since your emergence as the Executive Governor of our dear State, you have engineered the state into becoming an investment destination for all and sundry courtesy of your people driven policies and programmes which has led to an unprecedented development within the State.. 

Hence,your dignify and steady approach has further redefined necessary measure needed while on a mission to restore the values in a distorted kingdom of ours over the years.

Particularly, I appreciate your unrelentless efforts and love which I had enjoyed since my appointment as Caretaker Chairman.

I use this golden opportunity to assure you that I will continue to deliver on your visions for the state by ensuring that we continue to align our programmes with your road map vision for accelerated development of our Dear State.

I am proud to associate with you Sir.

Thanks for your kind gestures.

SIGNED:
HON. SETTLE OLAIDE
CARETAKER CHAIRMAN, OLUYOLE LOCAL GOVERNMENT, IDI-AYUNRE, IBADAN.

Comments